Boba Wrap Navy
The Boba wrap is our most popular stretchy wrap. It has a nice price, is very soft and strong. Boba wraps are for wearing on the front only, with your child facing you. This creates the best position for your baby: with his/her back arched and legs frogged up, with legs out of the wrap from day one.
Fun extra: it comes with a free storagebag! This makes the Boba Wrap the perfect gift for a mom- or dad to be. The wrap is very easy to use. You can pre-tie the wrap and then put your baby in. Ideal when you go on a hike in the forest; your wrap doesn’t get dirty. Boba wraps provide optimal head- and necksupport, extra important when your baby falls asleep. Just slide the head in one of your shoulderstraps for support. It doesn’t matter how long or short the legs of your baby are. The fabric can be stretched from knee-to-knee to create the perfect position. A Boba wrap is ‘adjustable’: it forms to your and your child’s body perfectly.
Use the Boba Wrap from birth to around 18 months. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time.
- High-quality French terry material, 95% cotton, 5% spandex.
- Supports babies up to 35 pounds.
- One size fits all parents.
- Easy front and infant tying styles suit the way you move.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Hands-free adventuring in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Simple and supportive from every angle.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.