Tula Toddler Royal
Tula Baby Carriers are made from 100% cotton canvas and quality fabrics and come in a wide range of prints and colors. The Tula Baby Carrier is available in two sizes, Standard (Baby) and Toddler. The Tula Standard Carrier can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert. The Standard Tula Baby Carrier can be used for babies from 15-45 pounds and the Toddler Carrier can be used from 25-60 pounds. Every Tula Baby Carrier or Toddler Carrier can be used in front and back carry and provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body.
The Standard Baby Carrier and Toddler Carrier include a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding. They also include a front pocket for storing on-the-go necessities.
Tula Toddler Carrier Features
- Removable, regulated hood.
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles.
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt.
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit.
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort.
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort.
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas.
- Instruction brochure.
- Can be used in both front and back carries.
- Can be used from 25-60 pounds.
- Can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall).
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body.
- Easy to care for and machine washable.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5″ tall and 27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.