Tula Explore Coast Beyond
Tula’s versatile, easy-to-use Tula Explore Baby Carrier is the first Tula carrier that allows you to use it in an ergonomic front facing position. This is the best baby carrier option that offers all the features you and baby need: variable width settings for use with newborns to toddlers, adjustable head support, and multiple carry positions including forward-facing and back carry.
- Frow newborn to toddler without infant insert (3,2 – 20 kg).
- Ergonomic face forward carrying position.
- 3 ergonomic carrying positions: back and front carry (2x).
- Innovative body panel: 3 width settings, 2 height settings.
- Easy to adjust.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Extra leg padding.
- Wide padded waistband with front pocket.
- Removable hood included.
- Material: breathable lightweight twill, 100% Oeko-tex standard 100.
Tula Coast Carriers
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales. The Tula Coast Carriers provide all of the same features as the other Tula Carriers.
Tula recommends that the positions on the back, and front facing outward should not be used before the baby is able to hold his head and neck alone, usually starting from 5 / 6 months. The facing forward position should be reserved for short periods (10 – 15 minutes) to avoid hyperstimulation. If the baby appears agitated or feels sleepy, just simply turn it around facing inward, so that it can rest and finds comfort again.