Ergobaby Carrier OMNI 360 Cool Air Mesh Pearl Grey
The Ergobaby Omni Carrier is a mix of the Adapt and 360 carriers. It has the features we love like four carrying positions, lumbar support, and no need for an infant insert all in one stylish carrier.
The Ergobaby Omni 360 Carrier has four comfortable and ergonomic positions to carry your baby: on your front facing inward and outward, on your back and hip. All positions are depending on the baby’s age.
The baby carrier has a structured bucket seat to keep your baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips and with baby’s spine in curved “C” position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to baby’s size and position to ensure comfort and ideal hip positioning in all four carry positions at any time.
The Ergobaby Omni 360 features an adjustable back panel to provide extra height and neck support for your baby with a stowable hood to support your baby’s head while sleeping. In addition, it protects from sun and offers the mother privacy while nursing.
Padded shoulder straps help evenly distribute your baby’s weight in combination with the waistband to maximize parent comfort.
Features of the Ergobaby 360 Omni Carrier:
• No infant insert needed
• For baby’s from 3,2 until 20 kg
• 4 ergonomic carry positions: front inward and outward, hip, and back
• Shoulder straps can be worn crossed
• Adjustable bucket seat which easily grows with your child (50,8 cm, 61 cm and 71 cm)
• Ensures baby is seated in a natural “M shape” position at every stage
• Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support waist belt provide support for long-wearing comfort
• Cushioned and foldable head and neck support
• Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy
• Detachable storage pouch
• Can breastfeed in carrier
• Machine washable
Ergobaby recommends that the positions on the hip, back, and front facing outward should not be used before the baby is able to hold his head and neck alone, usually starting from 5 / 6 months. The 4th position facing forward should be reserved for short periods (10 – 15 minutes) to avoid hyperstimulation. If the baby appears agitated or feels sleepy, just simply turn it around facing inward, so that it can rest and finds comfort again.